- Clinical telehealth dietitian and freelance nutrition writer.
- 2019-2020 Oncology Nutrition DPG Leadership Team – Social Media Administrator.
- Having spent much of her career working in oncology nutrition, she speaks on many aspects of cancer nutrition.
- Danielle’s strengths also include speaking on effective communication strategies for education to the public about nutrition and agriculture.
- Petal Award in 2017 and received the Clinical Excellence Award in 2016 by nursing staff
Danielle Penick is the creator of Survivors’ Table (an evidence based cancer nutrition resource).
She recently spoke for an Archer Midland Daniels conference on communicating about food, production methods, and myths to the public.
Danielle also spoke at Cancer Support Community AZ on “Common Cancer Nutrition Myths” and for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on “Nutrition Strategies for the Cancer Survivor” at the Rocky Mountain Blood Cancer Conference, Denver, CO.